Monday 16 July 2012

Tourney Report 14/07/12

Since I never post anything here, I might as well post something

Deck Used: Solitare
Format: 4 Round Swiss, cut to Top 8

1st round: Arrive Hero OO
Obliverated him 2 games in a row. Hmmm. Yummy.

2nd round: TGAA XX
Couldn't draw enough and died to OTK after resting for 1 day and him End Phase MST too strong.
2nd game was the same w/o the End Phase MST.

3rd round: Hero Beat XOX
1st game: Died to Shock Ruler. No Spells to rule em all.
2nd game: I was dropped to 200 lifepoints, but Tragoedia stalled enough for me to have a Straight hand.
3rd game: Total Trash hand of 3 Consonance no White Stone. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

4th round: Dark World OXX
1st game: He discarded my leg but I took it back.
2nd game: He Prohibition my One Day of Peace. I had 2 copies in my hand.
(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯))))))))))┻━┻
3rd game: He Prohibition again. I Stormed him and he had another copy. I Magical Stone Excavation the Storm and then Stormed him again and died. LOL.

Result: Scrubbed like a sir.

Suicide Bomber decks are seriously Suicide Bomber decks.

Anyway, Konami made a searchable Water Armed Dragon Delinquint Duo which is super beatstick-ish.

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment